Providing a range of concrete cutting services to both homes and businesses throughout Cranbourne, Core and Saw is one of the best concrete contractors in Melbourne. From small residential jobs to complex civil projects, we can handle any concrete sawing, drilling, coring or grinding work.
Using the finest machines and the latest cutting tools in the industry, we’re able to complete all jobs efficiently without compromising safety and workmanship. Whether you’re dealing with reinforced concrete or brick walls, Core and Saw can help.
We service a wide area including metro Melbourne, outer suburbs like Dandenong, Cranbourne, Pakenham and further afield like Geelong and Mornington.
The Core and Saw team is composed of some of the most experienced and skilled contractors in Melbourne. Capable of operating a wide selection of concrete cutting equipment, we can handle just about any job.
Here are the services that we offer:
Concrete Ring Sawing
- Used for 300mm thick concrete
- Ideal for double brick walls, staircases, door openings and window openings
- The fumeless and compact design makes our ring saws perfect for indoor projects and confined spaces
- Uses both hydraulic and electric ring saws
Concrete Coring/Core Drilling
- Used to drill holes with a diameter of 6mm to 1000mm
- Perfect for creating space for plumbing systems, phone lines, internet cables, fire prevention equipment, and more.
- Uses diamond core bits to drill through any concrete surface to any depth
Concrete Road Sawing
- Reserved for cutting road surfaces or concrete slabs that are around 600mm in depth
- Perfect for asphalt roads, bridge decks, and expansion joints
- Can be used to cut through natural stones and brick surfaces
- Uses either a gas-powered or electric-powered diamond blade
- Ideal for cutting concrete that is around 700mm thick
- Great for horizontal and vertical cuts on concrete walls and brick walls
- Uses circular blade on a track-mounted hydraulic driver
- Designed for clean and precise cutting work
Concrete Hand Sawing
- Perfect for thinner pieces of concrete with a 150mm thickness
- Used for intricate and precise cutting work
- Can be used to cut concrete pipes as well as thin walls and ceilings
- Versatile cutting method that can be used to cut through reinforced-concrete
- Uses a multi-strand wire fitted with diamond beads
- Can be used cut through pillars, concrete blocks or beams
To ensure that you get the quality results that you deserve, we make sure that all our workers and contractors are properly trained and have all the relevant licences and qualifications to work in the industry.
As a CSDAA member, Core and Saw adheres to worksite health and safety regulations at all times. To ensure the well-being of our workers and other involved parties, all our employees are provided with all the training, information, and equipment necessary to help them conduct all jobs safely.
If you have any questions about what we do or about the prices of our concrete cutting services in Cranbourne, contact our team on (03) 8382 2144. You can also get in touch with us by sending a message via our online contact form.